Friday, 25 November 2016

the Golden Dominatrix Hen Party Hire


I am already getting booked up for hen parties next year so please book me early to avoid disappointment.

My class involves the following and runs for one and a half hours with a mid break for the bar etc.

An introduction to the Golden Dominatrix
What is BDSM?
A couple of games about your kinkiest thoughts (anonymous)
What is the role of the Dominatrix
Safety in the bedroom
How to enact control
BDSM on a budget using stuff you already probably have at home
Practising moves on the model
Dressing up as a Dominatrix with my dressing up box
Photo shoot

 To book me please message
 thecountesspasha@gmail.com

 NB I only conduct female classes. Countess Pasha du Valentine the Golden Dominatrix


Goddamn Sex Toys

Goddamn Love

Search This Blog

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *