Sunday, 25 September 2016

Call for willy moulds for channel 4 pilot


So......I need willies for my show for channel 4 in a month. I am happy to pay £10 per willy if it is a good quality cast suitable for film, erect or soft is fine though hard as nails is preferred as I can really get creative with it then. I just need the bare plaster cast as I will be decorating them especially for the show. Alternatively you can send me the cast for free and I will return it fully decorated after the show, so you get an original piece of pasha art. I will ask you some questions about who you are in order to complete the portrait penises but anonymity is assured. The art pieces will have a very serious undertone so please understand that I am actually very serious about the project and the show. Get in touch here for details of posting or collection as I do get myself to Brighton and London often.